Soundboard can custom design a management training program to suit your organization’s needs – whether you have new managers that are transitioning from an “technician mentality” to being a supervisor of a team or if you have longtime managers interested in professional development. Our training can be delivered in the form of short workshops over an extended period of time or in a more intensive format over a few days.
We customize our training for each client based on an initial assessment of the environment, the current effectiveness/state of the management team, and specific work schedules. Soundboard training will not interfere with the completion of critical tasks.
Some critical topic areas include:
- The Impact of a Healthy Organizational Climate on Productivity
- Operating in Alignment with Core Values
- Building a Team of Stars
- Raising the Bar on Accountability
- Effective Delegation and Profitability
- The Art of Active Listening
- Managing Conflict and Difficult Conversations
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand
- Executive Presence
- Shifting from Tactical Worker to Strategic Leader
Our training sessions integrate workshop-style learning, collaborative discussions, role-playing, and small group breakouts in order to maximize participation. Interactive and transparent team discussions lay the essential ground work for the “small shifts” leaders will be making when they are back on the job.
To learn more about our in-house training, contact Richard Magid directly at 973-334-6222 x102.