We know that healthy teams can achieve results far in excess of what the individuals could have achieved separately. We also know that a team can only be successful if deep levels of trust are established between team members. Soundboard can help you create a powerful environment of open communication and collaboration, in which team members:
- Have the level of trust needed to feel safe to share their different perspectives
- Better understand each other’s motivations, values and fears
- Understand how conflict and heated debate can be productive
- Commit to actions that resolve concerns, weaknesses and uncertainties as well as leverage those strengths that may exist
Our team development sessions include a combination of experiential learning, reflective exercises, role-playing, pre-session surveys and assessment tools and collaboration around issues relevant to your business. An executive team analysis is part of the Soundboard process, however if you would like to host a targeted retreat for your executive leadership Soundboard can lead yearly or quarterly team meetings.
What are you experiencing?
Are members of your team:
- Good listeners, or bad listeners, who talk too much?
- Open to each other’s ideas, or stuck in their own perspectives?
- Creative and innovative, or reliant on others?
- Open and honest, or closed and resistant?
- Supportive and respectful, or critical and abusive?
- Decisive, or on the fence?
- Committed to achieving goals, or inclined to blame others for breakdowns?
We work with clients and their team members to shift patterns and behaviors that are keeping the group, as a whole, from being fully engaged.
Soundboard administers a wide variety of business assessment resources and profiles that provide personalized analysis for individuals, workgroups, and teams.
- Productivity Tools that help you gain insight into your business by measuring productivity and efficiency
- Corporate and Team Assessments that help leaders get the most from every member of a team and effectively guide the way to the achievement of team goals
- Behavioral and Personality Profiles that provide a method to objectively establish if a candidate will fit within the culture of your organization
- 360-Degree Feedback Instruments that allow an individual employee to know how others see and experience him/her
We can help you work ON your business instead of just in your business. It’s easy to understand as a concept but hard to do, because you are dealing with day-to-day issues of running your business! A Soundboard coach will partner with you to help you answer these essential questions: Who are we as a company? What is our current reality? Where are we headed? What is our vision? How are we going to get there?