- Have the level of trust needed to feel safe to share
their different perspectives
- Better understand each other’s motivations, values and fears
- Understand how conflict and heated debate can be productive
- Commit to actions that resolve concerns, weaknesses and uncertainties as well as leverage those strengths that may exist
Our team development sessions include a combination of experiential learning, reflective exercises, role-playing, pre-session surveys and assessment tools and collaboration around issues relevant to your business.
EVALUATE YOUR TEAM
What are you experiencing? Are members of your team:
- Good listeners, or bad listeners, who talk too much?
- Open to each other’s ideas, or stuck in their own perspectives?
- Creative and innovative, or reliant on others?
- Open and honest, or closed and resistant?
- Supportive and respectful, or critical and abusive?
- Decisive, or on the fence?
- Committed to achieving goals, or inclined to blame others for breakdowns?
We work with clients and their team members to shift patterns and behaviors that are keeping the group as a whole from being fully engaged.
Soundboard administers a wide variety of business assessment resources and profiles that provide personalized analysis for individuals, workgroups, and teams.
- Productivity Tools – that help you gain insight into your business by measuring productivity and efficiency
- Corporate and Team Assessments – that help leaders get the most from every member of a team and effectively guide the way to the achievement of team goals
- Behavioral and Personality Profiles – that provide a method to objectively establish if a candidate will fit within the culture of your organization
- 360-Degree Feedback Instruments – that allow an individual employee to know how others see and experience him/her