Learn more about Soundboard coaching philosophy, download Chapter 3 from “Small Shifts” Book
Please provide your name and email address for your free download.
Leadership is in large part about eliciting commitment and coordinating actions. Superior leaders understand that it is their responsibility to create a healthy environment for their employees to succeed. We work with managers and executives to acquire clarity and confidence, build trust, and become stronger leaders.
Core competencies that we help our clients develop, include:
- Communication & active listening
- Delegation & feedback
- Team development
- Holding others accountable
- Having the difficult conversations
- The use of multiple leadership styles
- Developing other leaders & succession planning
- Fostering a learning environment
As a successful executive you must make critical decisions, engage in difficult conversations, embrace new opportunities and delegate responsibilities. Having a trusted Soundboard coach advising you can help you gain clarity of direction and ultimately make better decisions.
Our coaches assist executives in:
- Defining criteria for success
- Clarifying Vision for the organization/business
- Aligning practices and decisions with core values
- Fostering self-awareness
- Building trust with managers and employees
- Managing triggers that sidetrack conversations
- Transitioning through difficult circumstances
Look at your business from 30,000 feet — what is your vision for your business in the future? How will you get there?
Many clients come to Soundboard because they:
- Feel frustrated around the growth of the business
- Feel out of control because their business is growing fast
- Do not have a current plan to operate against
- Have trouble allocating resources
- Struggle to define key performance indicators
We can help you work ON your business instead of just in your business. It’s easy to understand as a concept but hard to do, because you are dealing with day to day issues of running your business! A Soundboard coach will partner with you to help you answer these essential questions:
Who are we as a company? What is our current reality? Where are we headed? What is our vision? How are we going to get there?
Finding, hiring and retaining good people is a challenge faced by all business owners. Soundboard coaches provide both advice and tools to help companies define all the parameters of a given job — including the goals, objectives and incentives associated with that job. We have found that when employees are clear about their roles, and how they impact company profitability, employees are more engaged and productive. In addition, overall turnover is reduced.
We can help you:
- Clarify the need, criteria, functions and
responsibilities for specific roles
- Implement the use of behavioral tools & assessments
- Create industry specific job descriptions
- Develop accountability tools
- Integrate performance management & development plans
Soundboard administers a wide variety of business assessment resources and profiles that provide personalized analysis for individuals, workgroups, and teams.
- Productivity Tools – that help you gain insight into your business by measuring productivity and efficiency
- Corporate and Team Assessments – that help leaders get the most from every member of a team and effectively guide the way to the achievement of team goals
- Behavioral and Personality Profiles – that provide a method to objectively establish if a candidate will fit within the culture of your organization
- 360-Degree Feedback Instruments – that allow an individual employee to know how others see and experience him/her